Depot Manager- £45,000.00 Annual bonus + company van! Join a reputable specialist hire business offering strong career prospects, why wouldn't you apply?! Based near to Droitwich, commutable from Worcester and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities of the Depot Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a happy, motivated environment for your workforce
- Organising the daily tasks of the depot, ensuring all customer expecations are met
- Responsible for all health and safety and other safety at work requirements
- Maintain high standards of work whilst ensuring that the depot runs smoothly and maintain excellent levels of customer service on a daily basis
- As the Depot Manager you will ensure that contribution targets for the depot are achieved
As the Depot Manager you will manage a team of engineers, drivers and yard operatives within a specialist equipment hire depot, typically 12 staff.
Please apply if you are based near to Droitwich area with knowledge of the following construction sectors, plant hire, tool hire, trenching and shoring, lifting, non mechanical, power generation, accommodation or other specialist equipment hire.
To be successful you may have worked in positions such as a Plant Manager, Assistant Manager, Regional Manager, Branch Manager or Depot Manager, Workshop Manager, Hire Manager, Rental Manager, General Manager or a Hire Supervisor.
- Monday-Friday working hours
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
- Company Van
- Free on-site Parking!
- Employer contributory pension
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Hit the APPLY button today if this role is of interest to you!!