Depot Manager - Join a reputable specialist hire business with a national network offering strong career prospects and a future bonus scheme. Why wouldn't you apply?!
Responsibilities of the Depot Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a happy, motivated environment for your workforce
- Organising the daily tasks of the depot
- Monitoring departmental workloads and dealing with any staff issues that may arise
- Responsible for all health and safety and other safety at work requirements
- Maintain high standards of work whilst ensuring that the depot runs smoothly and maintain excellent levels of customer service on a daily basis
- As the Depot Manager you will ensure that contribution targets for the depot are achieved
- You may be required to cover weekend call out to meet the demands of the business.
As the Depot Manager you will manage a team of engineers, drivers and yard operatives within a specialist equipment hire depot, typically 12 staff.
Please apply if you are based within the Tilbury area with knowledge of the following construction sectors, plant hire, tool hire, crane hire, trenching and shoring, lifting, non mechanical, power generation, accommodation or other specialist equipment hire.
To be successful you may have worked in positions such as a Plant Manager, Assistant Manager, Regional Manager, Branch Manager or Depot Manager, Workshop Manager, Hire Manager, Rental Manager, General Manager or a Hire Supervisor.
Benefits of the Depot Manager
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
- Company Van
- Free on-site Parking!
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Monday to friday working hours
Hit the APPLY button today if this Depot Manager role is of interest to you!!