Depot Manager - With a package exceeding £40k, working for a reputable plant hire business of over 40 years' offering strong career prospects, why wouldn't you apply?! If you are based near Wembley with knowledge of the construction hire sector and looking for the next step in your management career, then this could be the role for you!
As the Depot Manager, you will oversee a team of 9 including engineers, drivers and yard operatives within a busy Plant and Tool hire depot. You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of work whilst ensuring that this department runs smoothly and maintains excellent levels of customer service on a daily basis. Other responsibilities of the Depot Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and developing your team
- Creating a happy, motivated environment for your workforce
- Organising the daily tasks of the depot
- Overseeing all day to day activities within the department
- Monitoring departmental workloads and dealing with any staff issues that may arise
- Responsible for all health and safety and other safety at work requirements
To be a successful Depot Manager:
You will be an experienced leader who drives others to succeed and will have a positive mindset with a 'can do' attitude. The successful manager will be willing to go the extra mile within this role whilst using your entrepreneurial flair to ensure continuous growth within the company.
Benefits of the Depot Manager
- No weekend work
- £37,000 per annum DOE
- Bonus structure
- 33 days' holiday including bank holidays
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.