Receive plenty of training & overtime in this brand-new Door Installation Engineer opportunity!
Additional door, access, and security control Product training are available with career development opportunities.
This Door Installation Engineer will involve industrial and commercial door installation across the South-West region and will require short periods away from home.
Based in the Somerset or surrounding area, this Door Installation Engineer role is an extremely reactive position where you will support the company's needs in the day-to-day requirements of installation, service, and maintenance of Doors, Automatic door systems, windows, and fire doors.
Responsibilities of the Door Installation Engineer:
- To carry out Installation, Servicing, Maintenance, Repair and Breakdown of commercial and Industrial Doors, Automatic Doors, Fire Doors, Roller Shutter Systems, and Industrial Gates and Barriers
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call-outs (on a rota with additional rates)
It would be ideal for you to have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mobile Fitter, Service Fitter, Door Engineer, Installation Engineer, Door Installation Engineer, Service Engineer, or Service Technician.
Benefits of the Door Installation Engineer:
- Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided
- Working for a market-leading manufacturer of construction industry-related products
- Career progression routes available
- Up to £36k DOE + van + O/T
An excellent opportunity for a door installation engineer to better their career? Apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01933 667229