Driver operator / excavator driver position commutable from Kidlington, Oxford and Milton Keynes. Permanent role, full time PAYE position. If you are an excavator driver with 5 plus years experience you would suit this role.
Interviews likely to commence in May or early June, if for any reason you are stood down from work you will still get a guaranteed salary each week.
This is a new opportunity for a Driver Operator to work for a growing business that is part of a national network of companies. You will be looking for a full-time & permanent role with experience driving / operating plant including excavators, dumpers, and various other equipment. As an Excavator driver you will have your Blue card, used to above and below work up to 10t and may have tickets for wheeled excavators and lifting operations.
About the Role Excavator driver:
Working as a Driver Operator you will be responsible for:
- Working across various sites for the client across the UK
- Adhering to all health & safety procedures including checking and inspecting the kit before operating
- The operator driver will be responsible for working with heavy excavators, long reach excavators, dozers, backhoe loaders and various dumptrucks.
- Complete the necessary paperwork/electronic job forms and certification to ensure all is up to date
- Report to the site manager at the end of the day for any handovers
Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for a Driver Operator with the following:
- OEM Training on construction plant
- CSCS, CPCS and/or NPORS tickets.
- Full UK Driving Licence – mandatory requirement.
- Health & safety training
Salary & Benefits for Driver Operator/Excavator driver
- Up to £39.5K Basic depending on experience.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Blue chip benefits package.
Please call/email to learn more 01933 667223 / email@example.com
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.