- As the driver/fitter, you will be required to deliver and collect a range of small tools such as wacker plates, floor saws and drills.
- Assist with the unloading and loading of the vehicle.
- You will adhere to all health and safety standards, as well as keeping the van clean and tidy.
- You will complete any relevant paperwork.
- You will also be required to carry out any servicing and cleaning of the hire equipment.
To be successful, you will have previous experience as a driver/fitter, workshop fitter, tool fitter, 3.5t driver, driver or small tools fitter. You will have previous experience delivering small tools to construction sites. You will also have previous experience PAT testing or servicing small tools, working on manufacturers such as Makita, Stihl, Hilti or Bosch. You MUST have a full UK driving license.
Benefits for the driver/fitter:
- Monday to Friday working hours 8am-5pm
- In-house training
- 28 days holiday - Bank Holidays included!
- Salary up to £22k DOE with a salary review post probation
- Overtime paid at an additional rate
You will be joining a reputable small plant and tool hire company who is becoming a household name within the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking for an enthusiastic driver/fitter to join their new team at one of their new depots.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.