This is a full time permanent position that has just become available! Be a valued and recognised team member! Based in Byfleet this Driver/Fitter role will suit someone looking for a better work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the Driver/Fitter:
- Delivering equipment including generators, heaters and air conditioning units.
- To assist with the service, maintenance, inspection and PAT electrical testing and cleaning of the hire equipment.
- Stock taking
- Keeping the warehouse in good condition
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of Company vehicle, both inside and out
Driver/Fitter's are the beating heart of the business, and you will play a vital role in ensuring customers receive their deliveries on time and with a great service. This well-established hire company supply their wide range of hire equipment to various sectors.
You may have worked in plant hire/tool hire/powered access/lifting equipment industry or general haulage or deliveries & collections. It is also desirable if you have previously worked as a 3.5t driver, 7.5t Driver Van Driver, Delivery Driver, Driver/Fitter, or Transit Driver.
Benefits of the Driver/Fitter:
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Salary up to £26,500 + Overtime
- Training available
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
Apply NOW or contact Georgina on 01933667220 or email@example.com