This is a full time permanent position that has just become available! Be a valued and recognised team member! Based in Rochdale this Driver/Labourer role will suit someone looking for a better work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the Driver/Labourer:
- Delivering equipment including generators, heaters and air conditioning units.
- To assist with general maintenance, jetwashing and prep within the yard, making sure all machines are ready to go back out for hire.
- PAT testing equipment (this can be trained)
- Fill out all relevant paperwork
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of Company vehicle, both inside and out
Driver/labourers are the beating heart of the business, and you will play a vital role in ensuring customers receive their deliveries on time and with a great service. This well-established hire company supply their wide range of hire equipment to various sectors.
You may have worked in plant hire/tool hire/powered access/lifting equipment industry or general haulage or deliveries & collections. It is also desirable if you have previously worked as a 3.5t driver, 7.5t Driver Van Driver, Delivery Driver, Tool Fitter/Driver, or Transit Driver.
Benefits of the Driver/Labourer:
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Salary between £25-£30k
- Early finish on a Friday
- Full training and induction
- Company vehicle