Dumper Driver position commutable from Buckingham, Oxford and Milton Keynes. Permanent role, full time PAYE position. If you are a dumper driver with at least 1 years experience you would suit this role. You will be based locally as no lodgings or travel expenses can be claimed.
Interviews likely to commence in late May and middle of June, if for any reason you are stood down from work you will still get a guaranteed salary each week.
This is a new opportunity for a Dumper Driver to work for a growing business that is part of a national network of companies. You will be looking for a full-time & permanent role with experience driving / operating plant including excavators, dumpers, and various other equipment. As a Dumper Driver you will have your Blue card, used to above and below work up to 10t and may have tickets for wheeled excavators and lifting operations.
About the Role Dumper Driver:
Working as a Dumper Driver you will be responsible for:
- Working across various sites for the client across the UK
- Adhering to all health & safety procedures including checking and inspecting the kit before operating
- The operator driver will be responsible for working with heavy excavators, long reach excavators, dozers, backhoe loaders and various dumptrucks.
- Complete the necessary paperwork/electronic job forms and certification to ensure all is up to date
- Report to the site manager at the end of the day for any handovers
Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for a Dumper Driver with the following:
- OEM Training on construction plant
- CSCS, CPCS and/or NPORS tickets.
- Full UK Driving Licence – mandatory requirement.
- Health & safety training
Salary & Benefits for the Dumper Driver
- Up to £34k Basic depending on experience.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Blue chip benefits package.
Please call/email to learn more 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.