Executive Assistant - This is an opportunity that you should not let pass. If you have experience as a personal assistant or PA, then this could be the role for you. Salary up to £38,000 DOE based near Bromley, working for an independent hire company that supply market leading equipment to customers throughout the UK.
- As the executive assistant, you will be working alongside the operations manager and MD, being the first point of contact for people within the company as well as outside the organisation.
- You will be maintaining and organising managerial diaries, booking appointments, travel and taking on some of their responsibilities.
- You will be dealing with incoming calls and emails assisting the operations manager and MD with his day-to-day duties, liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Arranging and attending meetings inside and outside of the business.
- You will be carrying out HR tasks and administration.
- You will have previously worked as PA, personal assistant, executive assistant, or office manager.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and can work well under pressure.
- It would be advantageous if you have experience working within the construction/hire industry
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
You will be joining a fresh and forward-thinking company that is going from strength to strength within the plant and tool hire sector. Due to their ongoing success and demands, they are now seeking an executive assistant who can assist and support with the day to day running of the business.