Field Sales Representative - Tired of your day being just 'OKAY'? Why not make it GREAT! Join a motivated sales team covering the area of Southampton, Brighton and Surrey. Annual bonus, an excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE!
The Role of Field Sales Representative
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- Liase with staff from neighbouring depots to identify business opportunities.
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
- Actively promote and support all products within the division
- Maintain and develop existing/ new accounts
Previous experience as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Technical Sales rep, Field Sales Person, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, BDM or related roles. This is not essential.
You may have also worked in one the following industries, ground shoring, tanker services, temporary accommodation, waste management, drainage, plant hire, non-mechanical plant hire, and tool hire etc.
A well-recognised industry leader within the construction hire industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have a Field Sales Representative opportunity!
Benefits for the Field Sales Representative
- Basic Salary of up to £35k + HEALTHY Commission
- Company vehicle
- Company Benefits package
- 22 days holiday + BH (increases with service)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Additional incentive bonuses
- Healthcare cash plan
Hit the APPLY button NOW for more information and to be considered or contact Harry!