Field Service Engineer - South west based - An opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to carry out preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment out on site covering breakdowns on diggers 20T and above, dumpers, rollers, powered access equipment, forklifts, telehandlers, rollers, tools and powered access machinery. Offering additional training, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including no weekend working (unless you wish to work overtime).
Benefits for the Field Service Engineer:
- Monday to Friday only
- £30k - £35k DOE - the more qualifications / manufacturers training you have the more you can earn
- No weekends
- Company Van provided
Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment (up to 20 ton), tools, powered access machinery
- Routine servicing and repair of equipment including mechanical and electrical systems both in the workshop and out on site
- Supporting customers with solutions in a timely and effective manner
- Attending breakdowns on customer sites, providing outstanding customer service at all times.
To be considered as a Field Service Engineer, you will have experience repairing equipment such as diggers, dumpers, excavators, powered access, forklifts, telehandlers, rollers etc. An NVQ or City and Guilds qualification would be desirable, however time-served experience as a plant fitter will also be considered for the right candidate. You may be working now as a mobile fitter, plant engineer, mobile engineer, or heavy plant fitter and fancy a change.
Previous experience in plant hire, a full UK licence with no more than 3 points, mechanical/electrical background and health and safety awareness are a must to be considered for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable hire company who supply a wide range of plant machinery and tools to the construction/plant hire industry and related sectors.
Aside from this we also recruit Vehicle technicians, Light commercial vehicle engineers for similar salaries.
To reach out apply or call/email 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org