Field Service Engineer £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + OT + Mobile role + Company Van - You will be covering Surrey, Berkshire and Sussex.
Become an industry leading expert in an exciting product range as well as work with some of the best Forklift equipment on offer in the UK. Get treated well, get trained even better with a company that values YOU!
- As the Field Service Engineer, you will be required to carry out maintenance, servicing and repairs to a range forklift trucks.
- You will carry out fault diagnostics and electrical fault finding.
- You will be based from home attending site visits and breakdowns
To Be Successful as the Field Service Engineer:
- You will have previous experience as a forklift engineer .
- You will ideally hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering. However, you will also be considered if you have time served experience.
- Car drivers licence
Benefits of the Field Service Engineer:
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Overtime paid at an additional rate
- Company Van
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks. If this Field Service Engineer role sounds of interest please get in touch on 01933667220 or firstname.lastname@example.org