Field Service Engineer - company van and overtime available! A new and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced engineer to join a leading construction plant company. You will be based from home, covering breakdowns within the West/North London area.
Field Service Engineer Job Role:
- You will be attending site breakdowns, fault finding, and carrying out any maintenance required on the plant and powered access equipment.
- You will be required to carry out mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- You will occasionally be required to attend the depot to collect consumables & parts.
To be Successful as the Field Service Engineer:
- You will have previous experience working as a Field service engineer,mobile plant engineer, plant fitter, plant technician, plant mechanic, powered access engineer or service engineer.
- You will previously have worked on plant machinery such as excavators, diggers, rollers, scissor lifts, MEWPS etc and be familiar with manufacturers such as Manitou, Ammann, Yanmar, JCB, Kubota, CAT, Terex etc.
- You will ideally (non essential) hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
Benefits of the Field Service Engineer:
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Based from home
- Company Van
- Overtime available at an additional rate
- Generous holiday including bank holidays!
Apply today to hear from us about this Field Service Engineer Opportunity!