Powered Access Engineer - An exciting opportunity to join an upcoming hire company, based at their depot near Derby. The role is split between workshop and mobile, salary up to £40,000 DOE, company van, and overtime!
- As the powered access engineer, you will be required to attend site breakdowns around the local area, carrying out any fault finding, providing outstanding customer service.
- You will also be required to be workshop-based, carrying out maintenance, servicing access platforms such as cherry pickers and scissor lifts.
- Resolve all technical problems reported regarding hire equipment
- You will manage all administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
To be successful:
- You will has previous experience as a powered access engineer, powered access fitter, access platform engineer, access platform fitter, plant engineer, or plant fitter.
- You will have previous experience working on plant and/or powered access equipment, including manufacturers such as Genie, JLG, Niftylift, JCB, Kubota, or CAT.
- It's essential that you have time served experience, but would be desirable if you held an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold an IPAF license and a Full UK driving license.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- 22 days holiday - bank holidays included!
- Company van.
- Overtime available.