This Field Service Engineer role give you the opportunity to cover Middlesbrough & surrounding areas... This door to door Field Service Engineer opportunity isn't one to be missed if you're looking to spread those wings!
As the Field Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site.
- Carrying out breakdown, service, and repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment involving Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving, piling machines & rollers or similar equipment.
- One of the largest and well-respected construction companies in the UK!
- Health and Safety is on point!
- Highly reputable!
- Join a great engineering team as the Field Service Engineer
To be successful for this position, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Field Service Engineer, Plant Engineer Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, HGV mechanic, Heavy Plant Engineer, or Plant Mechanic.
Benefits of the Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £30k salary + OT & Van!
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- No weekends!
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this fantastic opportunity! Alternatively, contact 01933 667 224 or email Harry at email@example.com