Field Service Engineer - £40k - £50,000 Package + Progression opportunities, Training Courses, work away from home, travel and see the world! Get paid for guaranteed overtime at time and a half + double time, on call, nights away, travel allowance, dinner and lunches allowance. Also Hotel pay for national / international travel. Company Van, Fuel card, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days holiday + BH after 1 year. This role could take you across the UK & Europe. Full-time permanent role no contracts.
- As the Field Service Engineer, you will be travelling across the UK on a regular basis.
- Mixture of testing and inspection and working to electrical drawings/schematics and diagrams
- Carrying out installations of traction lifts, rack and pinion elevators, or wind turbine lifts.
- LOLER Examination of lifting equipment.
- Working on prestigious buildings and high-value construction projects across the UK.
- Attend site breakdowns during the working day and whilst on-call adhering to service contracts
To be Successful:
- Previous experience with traction lifts, rack and pinion elevators, construction lifts, wind turbine lifts would be ideal but not essential.
- NVQ or City and Guilds qualification.
- Previous job roles such as traction and hydraulic lift engineer, lift engineer, service technician, field service engineer, lift technician, installation engineer, wind turbine engineer, plant engineer, plant fitter.
- You will have previous experience installing, repairing, maintaining and servicing vertical access equipment within the construction, green energy and utilities industries.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
Benefits for the Field Service Engineer:
- Loads of Overtime available - guaranteed
- Paid for nights away including meals
- 20 days holiday, 2nd year jumps to 25 days
- You are paid door to door daily so overtime is frequent with extra hours at weekends up to double time
- Pension scheme equal to 8%.
You can call, email or find us on LinkedIn to apply or learn more about other roles: 01933 667229.