Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Field Service Engineer? Up to £40k DOE | This role is Monday to Friday | Overtime | Company Van
A new opportunity has become available to join a reputable construction plant hire company, covering the South working on heavy plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers up to 30 Tonnes.
The Role of the Field Service Engineer
- You will be required to attend site breakdowns, carrying out fault finding, repairs, along with routine service and maintenance on plant machinery including diggers, dumpers and telehandlers.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace and van is clean and tidy at all times
Key skills as the Field Service Engineer
- You will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role e.g Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Heavy Plant Engineer, Mobile Plant Fitter, Service Engineer.
- Driving licence is essential.
You will be joining a national hire company, who have various depots located throughout the UK. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to add a Field Service Engineer to their established and stable team.
Benefits for the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Company Van
- Overtime available
- Monday - Friday working hours
Apply Today! by contacting Rachel on 01933 667 229 or email: Rachel.email@example.com