Field Service Engineer - An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced plant engineer to join a reputable company near Aberdeen. Salary up to £31,000 DOE plus company van. With this role, you will be required to be on call once every four weeks. You will receive an on call allowance in addition to any hours worked.
- As the field services engineer, you will be a key member of the mobile team responsible for maintaining, repairing, and servicing a range of plant machinery.
- Carrying out complete strip downs and overhauls on customer machines on site
- Have knowledge of risk assessments, method statements, and Health & Safety
- Be available for call-outs for emergency breakdowns.
- During quieter periods, you will be required to assist the engineering team within the workshop.
- NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or equivalent.
- Full UK driving license.
- You will previous diesel engine experience.
- You will have experience within a plant hire background
- You will previously have worked as a plant engineer, field service engineer, mobile engineer or mobile fitter.
Benefits of the Field Service Engineer
- Overtime available
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Mobile Phone
- Fully kitted van
- Training and Career Progression
- up to £31,000 DOE
You will be joining a reputable hire company who provide a range of plant equipment to various sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a field service engineer to join their established team who is able to keep up with the demands on the company.