Looking for a career change & a chance to increase your salary, on offer is a Fitter role with long term job security! Salary up to £40k DOE | 22 Days Holiday & BH | NO WEEKENDS!
Responsibilities of the Fitter to include:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on specialist equipment.
- Always deliver first class customer service as the Fitter.
- To be successful within this role as the Fitter, you will have previously worked with mechanics, electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics and engines.
As the Fitter, It would be advantageous if you have worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Car Mechanic, Agricultural Fitter/Technician, HGV Fitter, Service Technician, Marine Fitter, Army Engineer, Navy Technician, Crane Fitter, Forklift Engineer, Generator Engineer or similar roles. This is not essential.
Benefits of the Fitter
- Salary up to £40k DOE (including bonuses) + OT and benefits.
- Progression opportunities.
- On the job training as well as manufacturer training courses provided.
- Working for a market leading hire company.
- 22 days holiday & bank holidays!
- Monday - Friday - NO WEEKENDS!
If this Fitter role is what you are looking for then click the APPLY button today!