Looking for a new challenge to progress your Engineering skills? Then this Fitter position could be for you!
Responsibilities of the Plant Fitter to include:
- Carry out repairs on Plant equipment.
- complete a range of servicing on dumpers, diggers, excavators etc..
- To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked as a Fitter, Engineer, Technician or Mechanic and have transferrable skills.
This is a market leading company within hire industry that are looking to go from strength to strength. You will play a vital Plant Fitter role in the success of their busy depot with the responsibility for the inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair of their company fleet of plant, which includes mechanical plant equipment ranging from Telehandlers to Dumpers.
It would be advantageous to us if you have worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, or Service Technician. This is not essential.
Benefits of the Plant Fitter:
- Salary up to 25k DOE + Overtime
- Certified training
- Career progression routes available
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays!
- Mon - Fri Hours!
Don't delay apply now! Call: 01933 667 226 or alternatively email: email@example.com