Fleet Administrator role - Have you a background in transport, logistics fleet compliance or hire? If so this could be the job for you.
Our client is a well established and respected company within the plant hire industry and supply a wide range of plant, lifting equipment and safety equipment to a diverse customer base throughout the UK.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to expand their office near to places like Anston, Worksop and Clowne with a Fleet Administrator.
The Role of Fleet Administrator
- They require a Fleet Administrator to join and assist the transport team
- You will coordinate the investigation of any accidents or incidents and follow up to satisfactory completion.
- You will manage fuel cards across the fleet
- Compliance or health and safety knowledge/experience is advantageous. You will be processing multiple fleet enquiries, company car requests and drivers mandates.
- You must be flexible and able to cope well under pressure whilst communicating at high level to coordinate training groups and classes
- You will be dealing with a fleet of cars, lorries and plant hire
Salary & Benefits for the Fleet Administrator
- Up to £25k DOE
- Ongoing training and career advancement will be achievable
- Holiday allowance is 33 days including bank holidays
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.