General Manager - NO WEEKEND WORK! Annual bonus + a company vehicle! Join for a reputable specialist hire business with a national network offering strong career prospects, why wouldn't you apply?!
Responsibilities of the General Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a happy, motivated environment for your workforce
- Organising the daily tasks of the depot
- Monitoring departmental workloads and dealing with any staff issues that may arise
- Responsible for all health and safety and other safety at work requirements
- Maintain high standards of work whilst ensuring that the depot runs smoothly and maintain excellent levels of customer service on a daily basis
- As the General Manager you will ensure that contribution targets for the depot are achieved
As the General Manager you will manage a team of engineers, drivers and yard operatives within a specialist equipment hire depot, typically 25 staff.
Please apply if you are based near to Tenbury Wells area with knowledge of the following construction sectors, plant hire, tool hire, trenching and shoring, lifting, non mechanical, power generation, accommodation or other specialist equipment hire.
To be successful you may have worked in positions such as a Plant Manager, Assistant Manager, Regional Manager, Branch Manager or Depot Manager, Workshop Manager, Hire Manager, Rental Manager, General Manager or a Hire Supervisor.
Benefits of the General Manager
- No weekend work!
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE + annual bonus
- Company Vehicle or car allowance
- Free on-site Parking!
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Annual Health & Wellness payment plan
- Cycle to work scheme
Hit the APPLY button today if this General Manager role is of interest to you!! Contact Amy Denton on: 01933 667 226 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org