General Manager - Tool Hire Plant Hire Equipment Hire | Want to progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further! Receive many great benefits with this General Manager role. Commutable from the likes of Brackley, Bicester, Banbury, Oxford, Kidlington, Towcester and similar towns.
Responsibilities of the General Manager:
- Management of staff within the Depot including hire controllers, fitters, and drivers. You will look to add to your team significantly in time.
- Grow and develop customer accounts with a proven track record of increasing turnover.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Health & Safety procedures
- Mentor staff alongside the HR Department, carrying out appraisals and salary reviews.
- Build year on year and ensure flagship depot status.
- Run this rental business operationally in terms of profit and loss, asset management, motivation, and mentoring a team of staff.
Join a national hire company who has made their name in various hire sectors. They have an impressive network and are consistently growing revenues and profit. To continue and expand this growth the company is looking for a General Manager to assist in the development of a brand new depot.
The successful candidate may have experience as a General Manager, Depot Manager, Assistant Manager, Operations Manager, General Manager or Senior Manager related to the construction plant hire or tool hire industry. It is essential you have a strong understanding of a rental discipline be this survey, lifting, access, plant or possibly tools.
Benefits for the General Manager
- Basic salary up to £60k DOE - this will be discussed individually with candidates
- Progressive career ladder
- 21 days holiday + BH
- Company vehicle
- Onsite parking
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this brand-new General Manager opportunity!