HGV Driver Class 1 or Class 2 - Permanent positions - £25k to £35k Salary depending on class of HGV- Monday to Friday only, working for a national hire company
We are currently recruiting for driver positions based in the Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire areas.
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive rate of pay
- In-house training provided
- On-site parking
As the HGV Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect plant or powered access machinery to and from construction sites.
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment.
Ideal HGV Driver will have the following;
- Previous experience delivering and loading powered access equipment, such as Scissor lifts and cherry pickers.
- You will also have flatbed, beavertail, or low-loader experience.
- For this role, you MUST hold a Class 1 or Class 2 license, with CPC and digital Tachograph
You will be joining a reputable hire company that supplies market-leading machinery to the construction industry. Due to an increase in growth, they are now seeking an additional HGV Driver to take on a permanent position at one of their busiest depots based near in Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire.
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate interviews available - apply today!!!!!!
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.