Health & Safety Advisor
A progressive Health & Safety Advisor is needed to implement best practice within the group, ensuring compliance with current legislation for their bespoke offices and yard near Tempsford, Sandy. This exciting new role will be shaped by the skills of the successful candidate.
A construction rental market leader is seeking a Health & Safety Advisor. This plant/equipment rental specialist supply a range of high specification kit including into a variety of projects & sectors.
The Health & Safety Advisor will support the Directors in managing the day to day Health & Safety/Compliance/Quality/Environment across the business. This will include:
- Review, recommend and implement HSE policies and procedures
- To create annual HSE performance targets and objectives
- To oversee conditions of the workshop in amongst engineers
- Familiar with workshop tools, plant, materials and risks involved working in these areas
- Monitor performance of locations using KPI's and produce reports
- Review and develop procedures to support and enhance the organisation's environmental image
- Implement training/awareness programmes within the organisation
- Providing toolbox talks as and when needed
- Investigate accidents/incidents and implement corrective action.
As a Health & Safety Advisor, you may already have NEBOSH diploma or general as a minimum.
To be successful within the role, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Compliance Manager, HSEQ Manager, Health & Safety Consultant or Health & Safety officer or Health & safety manager.