Health & Safety Advisor
A progressive Health & Safety Advisor is needed to implement best practice within the group, ensuring compliance with current legislation for their bespoke offices and yard commutable from Stotfold, Tempsford & Sandy. This exciting new role will be shaped by the skills of the successful candidate. As the Health & Safety Advisor you will have NEBOSH /IOSH and tool box talk experience.
A construction rental market leader is seeking a Health & Safety Advisor. This plant/equipment rental specialist supply a range of high specification kit including into a variety of projects & sectors.
The Health & Safety Advisor will support the Directors in managing the day to day Health & Safety/Compliance/Quality/Environment across the business. This will include:
- Review, recommend and implement HSE policies and procedures
- To create annual HSE performance targets and objectives
- To oversee conditions of the workshop in amongst engineers
- Familiar with workshop tools, plant, materials and risks involved working in these areas
- Monitor performance of locations using KPI's and produce reports
- Review and develop procedures to support and enhance the organisation's environmental image
- Implement training/awareness programmes within the organisation
- Providing toolbox talks as and when needed
- Investigate accidents/incidents and implement corrective action.
As a Health & Safety Advisor, you may already have NEBOSH diploma or general as a minimum.
To be successful within the role, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Compliance Manager, HSEQ Manager, Health & Safety Consultant or Health & Safety officer or Health & safety manager.
To learn more about this Health & Safety Advisor please apply or contact me on 01933 667223 / email@example.com