Health & Safety Manager
A progressive Health & Safety Manager is needed to implement best practice within the group, ensuring compliance with current legislation across multiple locations including across the UK. This exciting new role will be shaped by the skills of the successful candidate.
A construction rental market leader is seeking a Health & Safety Manager. This plant/equipment rental specialist supply a range of high specification kit including into a variety of projects & sectors.
The Health & Safety Manager will support the Directors in managing the day-to-day Health & Safety/Compliance/Quality/Environment across the business. This will include:
- Review, recommend and implement HSE policies and procedures
- To create annual HSE performance targets and objectives
- Managing ISO18001/45001 – ISO9001 – ISO4001 management systems
- To structure management HSE programs and preventive measures
- Monitor performance of locations using KPI’s and produce reports
- Review and develop procedures to support and enhance the organisations environmental image
- Implement training/awareness programmes within the organisation
- Conduct audits, visiting nationwide locations.
- Completing PQQ client requests.
- Investigate accidents/incidents and implement corrective action.
As a Health & Safety Manager, you may already have NEBOSH / IOSH.
To be successful within the role, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Compliance Manager, HSEQ Manager, Health & Safety Consultant or Health & Safety Advisor.
All potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks