HGV Class 2 Grab Driver up to £165 per day/40hrs per week - Weekly Pay - Permanent position based near Walthamstow, London
Monday to Friday working hours with overtime available on Saturdays, working for a well-established civil engineering company delivering materials to and from sites
You must have ALLMI certification/NPORS lorry mounted crane certificate/clamshell bucket and brick clamp certificates
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive rate of pay
- Onsite parking
- Saturday overtime available
As the Class 2 Grab Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect materials to and from construction sites.
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment/attachments
Ideal Class 2 Grab driver will have the following;
- Previous experience working as a Class 2 Grab Driver
- At least 2 years experience delivering plant equipment or builders materials
- You will also have CSCS/NPORS certificaton, ALLMI or lorry mounted crane certificate/clamchel bucket/brick clamp certificates
- For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with CPC and digital tachograph
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate starts available, apply today!!!!!!
You must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK prior to any offer of employment!