New HGV opportunities - IMMEDIATE interviews and starts possible. Are you a HGV Mechanic looking for your next career move? Workshop based opportunity near to Bedworth.
The HGV Mechanic Role:
- Repair a fleet of vehicles in accordance to manufacturer specification
- Diagnose or assist in the diagnosis of vehicle faults
- Assist with roadside breakdowns when required
- Accurately fill out service sheets
- You will have previous experience working as a HGV mechanic, HGV technician, HGV fitter or HGV engineer.
- You may hold a City and Guilds or NVQ in heavy vehicle mechanics, automotive mechanics/engineering, plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You may have experience in carrying out MOT's to VOSA standards.
Benefits for the HGV Mechanic:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Saturdays paid at time and half
- 28 days including bank holidays
- Day off for Birthday
- You would be joining and award winning company
- Health Care Scheme
Sounds like something your looking for? Apply today for the HGV Mechanic role, or contact email@example.com or 01933 667229