New HGV Technician / HGV opportunities - IMMEDIATE interviews and starts possible. Are you a HGV Technician looking for a seriously well-paid job circa £30k - £35k plus overtime and a benefits scheme?
A great opportunity has become available for a HGV Technician. In return, you will be paid a great hourly rate and many working hours are up for grabs. You wil be based near to the Binley Woods /Brinklow areas of Coventry.
The HGV Technician Role
- You will be required to repair, service and maintain a mixed fleet of HGV's.
- You will be required to complete all compliance paperwork accurately and work to the company's standards.
- Previous experience of working with refuse / council vehicles or sweepers and plant equipment would be ideal.
To be successful
- You will have previous experience in working as a mobile HGV mechanic, HGV technician, HGV fitter or HGV engineer. Or you may be working as a plant engineer, heavy plant fitter or similar.
- You will have experience in repairing Scania, Volvo, DAF, Mercedes or Ford trucks.
- You may hold a City and Guilds or NVQ in heavy vehicle mechanics, automotive mechanics/engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You may have experience in carrying out MOT's to VOSA standards.
Benefits for the HGV Technician
- £30k - £35k with generous overtime and bonuses.
- Overtime Available
- Commercial fitter / diesel engineer "top up" training
Sounds like something your looking for? Apply today!
You can reach us by applying with your CV in the 1st instance then via 01933 667223 / email@example.com