Are you a HGV Technician looking for your next career move... join a prestigious market leader in the commercial vehicle industry, and receive an excellent base salary, plenty of overtime & much more!
The HGV Technician Role
- Carry out repairs, servicing and maintenance to a fleet of both light & heavy commercial vehicles.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and work to the company's standards.
- Prepare vehicles for MOT inspection
To be successful as a HGV Technician
- You will have previous experience in working in the HGV or commercial vehicle industry as a HGV Technician, Engineer, Fitter, Mechanic, Mobile mechanic, or any associated position
- Experience of carrying out any of the following - Servicing, Repairs, Maintenance, MOT's or PDI's
- Knowledge of health & safety procedures within the workshop
- NVQ or C&G qualification preferred but not essential
Benefits for the HGV Technician
- £35,000 - 40,000 with generous overtime + package
- Competitive holiday allowance
- OEM specialist training
Sound like the HGV Technician role you've been looking for? Apply today!