New Nightshift HGV Technician / HGV opportunities - IMMEDIATE interviews and starts possible. Are you a HGV Technician looking for your next career move... receive overtime and a benefits scheme + many more incentives. Based near to Edmonton.
A great opportunity has become available for a Nightshift HGV Technician. In return, you will be paid a great hourly rate and many working hours are up for grabs.
The HGV Technician Role
- You will be required to repair, service and maintain a mixed fleet of HGV's.
- You will be required to complete all compliance paperwork accurately and work to the company's standards.
- Previous experience of working with refuse / council vehicles or sweepers and plant equipment would be ideal.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 10pm-6am
To be successful
- You will have previous experience in working as a mobile HGV mechanic, HGV technician, HGV fitter or HGV engineer.
- You will have experience in repairing Scania, Volvo, DAF, Mercedes or Ford trucks.
- You may hold a City and Guilds or NVQ in heavy vehicle mechanics, automotive mechanics/engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You may have experience in carrying out MOT's to VOSA standards.
Benefits for the HGV Technician
- £41k - £45,500k with generous overtime and bonuses.
- £1000 signing up bonus
- Overtime Available
- Commercial fitter / diesel engineer "top up" training
- Wellbeing scheme
- Health Cash Plan
Sounds like something your looking for? Apply today or contact Georgina on email@example.com or 01933667220.