Permanent Class 1 or Class 2 Driver! Based in Wellingborough for a well-established building material and construction supply company! HIAB Experience preferred but not essential
- £14 - £17 per hour DOE
- Plenty of overtime!
- Training provided!
- Nights away paid per night!
As a Class 1 driver OR Class 2 driver, you will be driving a low loader, delivering and collecting materials and accessories to construction sites across the U.K. You will be responsible for the unloading and loading of heavy equipment. You will also require good communication
and customer service skills, with an enthusiastic approach to all tasks. You will also be required to spend nights away which is paid at an additional rate!
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as a Class 1 driver, Class 2 driver, HGV driver, C+E driver, or low loader driver.
- You will hold a minimum Class 1 (C + E) license or Class 2 Licence (C Vehicle)
- You will ideally hold CPC and a Digital Tachograph
- You will have previous experience delivering plant machinery, building materials or something similar and accessories to and from site with the ability to operate buckets etc. if required.
- It would be desirable if you had FORS, however, not essential
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.