If you have strong administration skills and experience within the hire industry then this could be your next career move!
Our Client is leading a provider of plant and tool hire to the construction and civil engineering sectors.
The successful candidate will have experience as a Hire Administrator and possess the ability to maintain an excellent standard of customer service, ability to multi-task and achieve set targets consistently.
Responsibilities of the Hire Administrator:
- Taking hires from initial call to completion
- Invoice customers for all work done including breakdowns
- Make proactive calls to customers ensuring a high level of customer service
- Liaising with various departments to ensure all SLA’s are adhered to
- You will be dealing with customer enquiries, building relationships, and maximising sales opportunities where needed.
To be successful for this role you may have previously worked as a Service Administrator, Service Co-Ordinator, Hire Administrator, Hire Coordinator, Plant Administrator, Hire Controller or Administrator.
Based local to Barnsley, this Plant Hire Administrator must be commutable from Marston Green, Bickenhill, Barston, Dorridge, Earlswood and Cheswick Green.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer service
- Ability to work to targets in an efficient and timely manner
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.