Are you looking to build your office career? We have a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and creative team based in the Ampthill area of Bedfordshire as a Hire administrator
This will entail providing customer service and hire administration support to both internal and external customers
Requirements of the Hire Administrator
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You will be covering administration support with equipment hire quotations and hire contracts
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
You may have previous experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller or construction industry although Not essential.
You may live in: Bedford, Maulden, Flitton, Flitwick, Millbrook, Bedford and surrounding areas
Benefits for the Hire Administrator
- Up to £23k DOE
- No weekend work!
- Many additional Benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme after qualifying period
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered or to find out more information - we will be in contact!