Hire Administrator - A well-established business within the plant & tool hire industry is looking for the next addition to their thriving team in the Bedfordshire area.
Please note you must come from a Plant Hire or Tool hire/lifting/surveying equipment background to be considered for this role as knowledge of tools, plant, construction equipment is essential.
A friendly working environment for a committed Hire Administrator looking for future career development and job satisfaction.
An industry-leading Hire company committed to delivering the best customer service and the best equipment. In addition, you will have the chance to manage key accounts and develop relationships with your clients.
As a Hire Administrator you will process orders for rental equipment from a selection of key clients who will be contacting you on a regular basis. You will build effective working relationships that will embrace your customer service, management and sales skills.
Responsibilities of the Hire Administrator
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner
- Develop & maintain a knowledge of the equipment for hire/sale including basic knowledge of accessory, safety and test & run requirements.
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Convert enquiries into orders
- Ensure that all equipment is in accordance with safety regulations
- A blue-chip, progressive company with a strong reputation in the Hire Industry. They specialise within plant hire, tool hire and associated sectors. They need an additional Hire Controller to supplement their team.
To be successful in this role you could have previously worked as a customer service representative, customer service advisor, internal sales, sales advisor, sales negotiator, Coordinator / Negotiator, Rental Manager, rental supervisor, Tool Rental Supervisor. Service controller, Sales Controller, Hire Administrator, Administrator, Service Administrator, Hire Controller or Rental Administrator. You may have used Insphire, Syrinx, Point of Rental, MCS, Rentmaster or other rental software.
Benefits for the Hire Administrator
- £25-£30k per annum
- A friendly working environment
- Team social events
- Be a part of some of the UK's most high profile projects
- Blue Chip, established company for over 20 years
- Career progression within the company