A brand new job opportunity has become available for a Hire Administrator to join a busy hire depot near Yaxley / Ramsey St Marys. A Great Hire Administrator opportunity for career progression and room to expand your skillset! Sounds like something you are looking for? Then keep reading!
An established and well-recognised hire company that supplies plant, tool and powered access equipment to the building and construction sectors are now looking for an additional Hire Administrator to support the Branch Manager.
The duties of the Hire Administrator
- Gaining requirements from a range of customers and fulfilling all rental/hire requirements
- Maintaining and sending out weekly reports
- Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and fellow team members
- As the hire administrator you will be the focal point within the depot for customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions on a daily / weekly basis.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure all SLA's are adhered to
- Chasing staff for their reports
- Undertake administration duties such as filing, scanning, emailing etc.
You may have already worked in positions such as a Hire Administrator, Office Administrator, Service Coordinator, Plant Controller, Internal Sales, Administrator, Hire Desk Controller, Hire Controller, Telesales or Sales Coordinator but this is not essential.
Based local to Yaxley, this Hire Administrator role will be a chance to learn the business and then grown and progress your career.
Benefits for the Hire Administrator:
- Training and development available including on the road with sales staff - building up your portfolio of customers in time
- Onsite parking
- Salary of £30,000 per year DOE
- Team social events
- No weekends
If this Hire Administrator role is of interest to you, apply today or contact the Senior Consultant on 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org