Hire & Sales Controller role based near to Paisley paying £20k - £25k - this role will involve regularly visiting your top spending and key clients. You will need to hold a driving licence to fulfil this role to work at multiple sites.
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join a successful hire company as a Hire & Sales Controller. You will be working within a team, assisting in the day to day requirements of the construction equipment hire department and will be dealing with customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions.
Responsibilities of the Hire & Sales Controller:
- Ensuring an elevated level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Liaise back to the depot for all orders for on/off hires.
- Taking orders on site and at customers premises
- Arranging bookings of equipment for various sectors.
- Resolving any complaints in person
- Attend site and customer visits/meetings to improve customer service & bring in new business
- When in the depot you will assist the team to turn around all hires
- Assist with other general duties as and when required
Requirements of the Hire & Sales Controller:
- Previous experience working within the hire industry would be beneficial
- PC literate with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication/customer service skills with a clear telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
You will need to be motivated and keen to learn the product range and have some previous experience of working in a similar role. You will be a positive and confident communicator, who enjoys contributing to a busy team. The ability to work quickly and accurately, while under pressure would be a great asset for this busy role.
Equally if you have had previous experience working as a Hire Controller, Hire Coordinator, Senior Hire Controller, Hire & Sales Negotiator, or Plant Controller within Plant Hire / Tool Hire / Access Hire or Accommodation/Lifting Hire we would love to hear from you.
Benefits for the Hire & Sales Controller:
- Training and development available - our client often promote from within!
- A chance to be a part of an expanding company within the hire industry.
- 20 days + bank holidays!
- No weekend work!
- Attractive bonus scheme
To hear more you can reach me on 01933 667228 or via Dario.firstname.lastname@example.org