Hire & Sales Controller role based in Glasgow paying £25k-£28k - this role will involve regularly visiting your top spending and key clients. You will need to hold a driving licence to fulfil this role to work at multiple sites.
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join a successful hire company as a Hire & Sales Controller. You will be working within a team, assisting in the day to day requirements of the construction equipment hire department and will be dealing with customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions.
Responsibilities of the Hire & Sales Controller:
- Ensuring an elevated level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Liaise back to the depot for all orders for on/off hires.
- Taking orders on site and at customers premises
- Arranging bookings of equipment for various sectors.
- Attend site and customer visits/meetings to improve customer service & bring in new business
Requirements of the Hire & Sales Controller:
- Previous experience working within the hire industry
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communication/customer service skills with a clear telephone manner
If you have had previous experience working as a Hire Controller, Hire Coordinator, Senior Hire Controller, Hire & Sales Negiotator, or Plant Controller within Plant Hire / Tool Hire / Access Hire or Accommodation/Lifting Hire we would love to hear from you.
Benefits for the Hire & Sales Controller:
- Training and development available - our client often promote from within!
- A chance to be a part of an expanding company within the hire industry.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- No weekend work!
- Company vehicle to use for site visits
- Attractive bonus scheme
To hear more about this Hire & Sales Controller you can reach me on 01933 667220or via firstname.lastname@example.org