Hire Controller role to be commutable from Birmingham, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Dudley/ surrounding areas - our client is looking for a Hire Controller to assist the management team in the day to day requirements of a busy hire depot. They work across multiple hire sectors including plant, tools, powered access, lifting and accommodation/generators.
Duties of the Hire Controller to include:
- Managing customers through internal CRM, Insphire, hiremate, point of rental, spanner or online portals previously
- Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with customers via Microsoft Teams / Zoom
- Liaising with other depots to check availability of equipment.
- Providing a proactive approach to upselling and increasing sales
- Previous experience using project management tools
To be successful within the role of Hire Controller, you may have previously worked in positions such as a Trade Counter Assistant, Trade Counter Supervisor, Customer Service Executive, Hire Desk Controller, Hire Coordinator, Hire Manager, Hire Desk, Internal Sales, Rental Manager or Sales Coordinator.
Benefits of this new Hire Controller role:
- No weekend work!
- Training and career progression available
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.