Our client is looking for a Hire Controller to assist the management team in the day to day requirements of a hire depot. Monday – Friday, 20 days + bank holidays
Duties of the Hire Controller to include:
• Maximising targets and sales opportunities
• Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and fellow team members.
• Liaising with other depots to check availability of equipment.
• Distribution of daily incoming and outgoing paperwork.
• Providing a proactive approach to upselling and increasing sales
• Assisting within the yard when necessary.
To be successful within the role of Hire Controller, you may have previously worked in positions such as a Trade Counter Assistant, Trade Counter Supervisor, Customer Service Executive, Hire Desk Controller, hire manager, hire desk coordinator, Internal Sales, Rental Manager or Sales Coordinator.
Benefits of this new Hire Controller role:
• No weekend work!
• Training and career progression available
• Company rewards for invested efforts
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.