Hire Controller - Salary up to £28k DOE. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hire Controller to join a market leader within the Plant Hire industry has become available! Based near Coventry, a well-established plant hire company is looking for a Hire Controller to help assist the management team in the day to day requirements of a successful plant hire office.
Duties of the Hire Controller to include:
- Control the on and off hire of plant hire equipment
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and fellow team members
- Liaising with other depots to check the availability of equipment
- Providing a proactive approach to upselling and increasing sales
To be successful in the role, you may have previously worked in positions such as Hire Negotiator, Hire Coordinator, Rental Controller, Hire Desk Controller, Hire Manager, Trade Counter or similar.
Benefits of the Hire Controller
- No weekend work!
- Onsite parking
- Training and career progression available
- Company rewards for invested efforts
This is an opportunity that you should not let pass, as you will be working for a fresh and forward-thinking plant hire company that strives to provide outstanding equipment and customer service every time. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a hire controller that has the enthusiasm and determination to succeed and keep up with the demands of the working environment.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.