Hire Controller - Salary up to £24k DOE. A fantastic opportunity for a driven Hire Controller has arisen to join a rapidly growing hire company that supplies a wide range of equipment to various sectors. You will be based at one of their successful depots near Glasgow
- As a Hire Controller, you will be dealing with customer site enquiries over the phone and emails, arranging the on and off-hire of various types of machinery and products.
- You will successfully convert any quotes or enquiries into orders by negotiating pricing and delivery schedules to maximise business.
- This may include x hiring, re-hiring, and sourcing equipment such as plant, powered access or tools from third-party suppliers.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- During busy periods, you will be required to assist with any deliveries.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience within the hire industry as a hire controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, trade counter assistant, trade counter, hire coordinator, or hire and sales controller.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
- PC literate with good attention to detail. You may have used Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Up to £24k DOE
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks