Hire Controller - Based near Wakefield - £22k - £25k DOE - You will have previous experience in a customer service/Hire Desk/administration role.
As a Hire Desk Controller, you will assist the team by arranging the hire of equipment and tools including managing calls and email enquiries. As the company is growing, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team.
Your duties as a Hire Controller will include:-
• Ensuring equipment is ready to be hired including unique and bespoke items.
• Liaise with regional internal departments.
• Dealing with customers over the phone and emails.
• Updating Hire database accurately and in real-time.
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions as a Service administrator, Hire administrator, Plant controller, Hire Controller, Hire Desk Advisor, Service coordinator or Workshop Controller.
Benefits of the Hire Controller role:
• Training and coaching specifically tailored to your own experience
• Ongoing feedback and systems training with mapped out progression paths. Our client loves to promote from within!
• Overall an excellent package of up to £25k DOE with the chance to play a key role in the organisation
• No weekend work!
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.