Within this Hire Controller role, you will work closely with the depot manager assisting in the day to day sales and administration requirements of a buzzing plant hire depot. As the Hire Sales Coordinator you will be the focal point of the depot for customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions locally. This is a great opportunity for an experinced Hire Sales Coordinator to join an expanding hire company and form a progressive career.
An established hire company who supply plant and access equipment to the building and construction sectors and due to expansion are now looking for an additional Hire Sales Coordinator to facilitate countrywide clients.
Duties of the Hire Controller to include:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times over the phone and face to face
- Maximising targets and sales opportunities
- Maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and fellow team members
- Liaising with other depots to check the availability of equipment
- Distribution of daily incoming and outgoing paperwork
To be successful in this Hire Controller role, you will have previously worked in plant hire or tool hire companies in positions such as a Customer Service Executive, Hire Manager, Hire Desk Controller, Internal Sales, Rental Manager, Sales Controller, Hire Controller or Sales Coordinator. You may have worked on systems such as Syrinx, Insphire, MCS, Rentmaster or other rental systems.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.