Hire Controller - Feel stuck in your current Hire company.? Be noticed and get rewarded with the chance to develop into the role of Hire Manager. No need to work weekends and work with a stable and supportive team! 25 days Holiday, Company team incentives + MUCH MORE! Oh, and they are part of a group that turnover Circa £60m based in the West Midlands! To commute to the depots you would need to be based around Tamworth, Walsall, Walsall Wood or surrounding areas.
As a specialist hire company this will be an interesting role with the chance to make name for yourself in the hire game.
Responsibilities of the Hire Controller:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients. Improving the amount of business & revenue from your current customers.
- You may also be x hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment from third party suppliers.
- Help to manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The ideal Hire Controller will have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller or as a Hire desk controller.
Benefits for the Hire Controller:
- Up to £30k - £32k DOE
- No weekend work!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free on-site Parking!
- The chance to be promoted in the next 2 years
- Company health benefit scheme
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered or find out more information and we will be in contact!
You can reach our consultant on 01933 667223 or via email@example.com