Hire Controller - Feel stuck in your current Hire company...? Want to be noticed, be rewarded, with no weekends and work with a fantastic team! 21 days Holiday, Team communities + MUCH MORE! Oh, and they are an award-winning company! Based near Rushton!
Responsibilities of the Hire Controller:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You will be x hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Hire Controller may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire controller, hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller. Not essential.
To be considered for this Hire Controller position you may live in: Rushton, Corby, Kettering, Weldon, Brigstock, Wellingborough and surrounding areas!
Benefits for the Controller:
- Up to £28k DOE
- No weekend work!
- More benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered for this Hire Controller role or find out more information and we will be in contact!