Be the customer’s first point of contact as the Hire Controller and work on your own initiative in this brand new Hire Controller role. Work for a leading company within the Construction / Plant Hire / lifting equipment sector that can offer stability, progression and opportunities.
The Role: Hire Controller
- You will work as a hire controller within the business, offering an excellent customer service experience dealing with enquiries pertaining to sales and orders by telephone and face to face. You will prepare quotations and manage existing accounts, visiting customers as and when required.
- This role offers an excellent career opportunity as our client believes in rewarding success by promoting progression within the company leading to management opportunities in the future for the right candidate.
Responsibilities: Hire Controller
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner both local and nationally
- Selling, upsellin and x selling hires of hoists, clamps, beams and the like
- Assist in the coordination of the equipment fleet.
- Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Assist in converting enquires into orders.
Requirements for the Hire Controller
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks in a sales environment.
- A confident and flexible attitude
- Driving Licence
- Previous knowledge of lifting equipment / llifting gear / material handling would be an advantage.
Benefits for the Hire Controller
- Circa £28k - £35k DOE
- Promotion possibilities into external sales or other roles
- Monday to Friday