Hire Controller - Leeds- Up to £25k DOE
This company is a leading provider of welfare cabin hire to the construction and events sector and due to recent success are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Hire Controller to join the team
Responsibilities of the Hire Controller:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- Oversee key contracts
- Dealing with on/off hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- Problem solving and resolution of claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
As a Hire Controller you may have experience with Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system and have worked in the following industries:
plant hire, tool hire, accommodation hire, portable cabin hire, specialist equipment hire industries
To be considered for this Hire Controller position you may live in: Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield and surrounding areas
Benefits for the Controller:
- Up to £25k DOE
- No weekend work!
- 22 days holiday + BH
- Additional benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Bonus Scheme
Interviews can be held immediately for this Hire Controller so be the first to apply today!